Parish Churches

Church of the Immaculate Conception, Doobally

Doobally Church.jpgThis Church was dedicated by Bishop Patrick Finnegan of Kilmore on June 13th 1936. It replaced the old Church dedicated in 1841 during the time of Bishop James Brown as Bishop of Kilmore and Fr. Thady Maguire, a native of Manorhamilton Parish, curate in Doobally.

The present Church is a magnificent stone building. Fr. Patrick McGibney was curate in Doobally at the time of the planning and building of the Church. He gave great leadership to the people and was well supported by the local people and by the sons and daughters of Doobally in the USA.

Refurbishment and renewal works were carried out on the church in 1976 and in 1986.

More Photos of the Church can be viewed in the Photo Library section of Glangevlin.Com

(Album: Photos Of Glangevlin 2)

Mass Times:

Weekdays Some evenings 8.00pm
Sundays 11.30am
Holy Days 11.30am
First Fridays 12.00 noon

Adoration:

Wednesdays
7.00pm - 11.00pm

Confessions:

First Fridays11.30am

or

Any Day On Request After Mass

Clergy:
V. Rev. Seán Mawn PP
Ballinaglera
Dowra,
Carick on Shannon,
Co. Leitrim.

Phone: 071 9643014

Blessing Of The Graves

Sunday 12th of August 2012 after 11.30am Mass